Hungary (Hungarian: Magyarország), officially in English the Republic of Hungary (Magyar Köztársaság), is a landlocked country in the Carpathian Basin of Central Europe, bordered by Austria, Slovakia, Ukraine,Romania, Serbia, Croatia, and Slovenia. Its capital is Budapest. Hungary is a member of OECD, NATO, EU, Visegrád Group and is a Schengen state. The official language is Hungarian, which is part of the Finno-Ugric family. It is one of the four official languages of the European Union that is not of Indo-European origin.
Psytrance movement took its first steps back in ‘92 when DJ Oleg came by weird mix tapes from Israel and India, and a year later already threw parties mixing goatrance with acid, breaks and techno. Vibe started to spread across the country but needed its helpers: an Israeli student delivering goatrance vinyls for the rising number of DJs in Budapest, and his fellow countryman, Big who moved to Szeged and organized parties for the amused underground crowd. Psytrance events became weekly frequent from around 2000, and these days Hungary hosts sometimes more parties in a weekend, in fact you might also find more the same day.
- Hungary is relatively small and though the trains can be killing slow, there are no relevant distances between A and B.
- Palinka can be made from almost literally everything but most commonly it is from fruits and honey.
- According to Western countries prices are relatively low for a party ticket (8-10 eur) or for a beer at a party (1-1,5 eur).
- Drug laws are strict in Hungary, in festivals you are usually safe but you can’t smoke a joint in the streets, even marijuana is highly illegal.
- Public Beta T-Shirts
- The Human Touch Booking Agency