Russia (Russian: Россия, Rossiya), or the Russian Federation (Russian: Российская Федерация, Rossiyskaya Federatsiya), is a transcontinental country extending over much of northern Eurasia. It is a semi-presidential republic comprising 83 federal subjects. Russia shares land borders with the following countries (counterclockwise from northwest to southeast): Norway, Finland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania (via Kaliningrad Oblast), Poland (via Kaliningrad Oblast), Belarus, Ukraine, Georgia, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, China, Mongolia and Democratic People’s Republic of Korea.
At 17,075,400 square kilometres (6,592,800 sq mi), Russia is the largest country in the world, covering more than an eighth of the Earth’s land area; with 142 million people, it is the ninth largest by population. It extends across the whole of northern Asia and 40% of Europe, spanning 11 time zones and incorporating a great range of environments and landforms. Russia has the world’s greatest reserves of mineral and energy resources, and is considered an energy superpower. It has the world’s largest forest reserves and its lakes contain approximately one-quarter of the world’s unfrozen fresh water.
The very first seeds for psy-trance were deposited into mother Russia’s expansive terrain during the early 1990’s soon after DJ Gabriel (of St. Petersburg) and XP Voodoo (of Moscow) returned from their musical expedition to India. Though, it can be said that the roots of this psychedelic Indian tree have been transplanted into the limited soils of the two major Russian cities, the last 10 years have seen branches sprout all over the country’s vast territories.
- With an area of 17,075,400 square km Russia is the largest country in the world. Trance centers are Moscow, St. Petersburg and Kazan but regular events can be found in most of big cities.
- Citizens of most European countries have to make visas to visit Russia and it is not so convenient procedure. Actually Russian people are very hospitable but keep in mind that good English is not a basic skill for local population, even officials may not speak it.
- Drug policy is strict: all things are illegal, but can be found for those who need’em.
- Some statistics for our movement: more than 10 parties in a week for Moscow, 1 per week in Saint-Petersburg and only once a month something happens in cities such Samara, Tumen, Izhevsk, Kazan, Kaliningrad and others.
- Psytribe trance community with accent on regional movements
- Rupsy – Central Russian psychedelic Portal Russian psychedelic community
- Sonic Chakras deep psychedelic forest trance
- Hippie Killer suomi style
- Moon Station dark psytrance
- Microcosmos chillout music and parties
- Insomnia dark psytrance
- Osom Music major experimental psytrance
- Sun Station psytrance
- Technical Freaks dark psytrance
- Vertigo psytrance
- Gliese 581C chillout and variable psytrance
- Kindzadza worldplayer in psytrance
- Dissociactive powerful nighttime psytrance
- G-Light pretty old and the first well-known russian morning psytrance project
- Ethnoshop.ru Main rusland ambassador of Boom festival and many of EU fest’s. Psychedelic Casual From All of The World.
- Avatara Psychedelic Shop Ninja-Shoes, Acid wear & Accessories]
- Trance Shop Online Shop
- FashionAspire The unpolished gem of unqiue, spiritual & worldly fashion.